Monday, November 5, 2007

Idea snipers today, rescued sheep tomorrow, Truthers forever

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Pan Man
Date: Nov 5, 2007 8:20 PM


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have well over 3000 friends at myspace. They have well over 900,000 friends...and the friends of their friends number well in to the millions. When I post a bulletin that's worth a shit, it gets reposted by my friends and their friends until it comes up for view by all kinds of people who are NOT my friends, many of whom find the things I say rather unbelievable and objectionable.

Some take offense and let me know about it. I have converted many of those who originally thought I was the anti-Christ for my statements about Bush, Cheney, 9/11, the New World Order, etc etc. The idea snipers who don't receive mail from any one who is not their friend have the ability to make hit and run critical comments with impunity. Sooner or later, they will come around. Until then, I just have loads of fun fuckin with their little zombie heads!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The great danger of having friends who all believe as we do is that we become insulated and all of our preaching is to the choir. Since our position as Truthers, particularly regarding subjects like 9/11, gives us the intellectual high ground, "debates" with sheep usually aren't difficult to win and our converts become rabid evangelists for Truth once awakened.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's the best part of all this for me. When you are alone in a room with someone who knows and believes just as you do, there's really not that much left to talk about except the old mutual admiration trivia and how ignorant everyone else is. It's fun, to be sure, but it won't win the war of ideas when our competition is mass media "programming" that sings the
opposition's music all day every day, relentlessly.

Do what you can with whoever you can whenever the opportunity presents itself. The people who shoved the red pill down my throat 13 months ago still write me once in a while to praise my efforts... and that really makes it all worth while to know I am passing it along to people who were just as asleep and clueless as I was in Sept, 2006. We are all just shepherds in search of lost sheep! Bring some home today...before they get fleeced, shorn and slaughtered by the false shepherds and Judas Goats they are still following blindly to the abattoir!

Peace and Truth!
Pan

No comments: