Sunday, October 19, 2008

FOIA Request of 9/11 FAA Phone Calls: 1st hit "can't be American [Airlines]"

October 18, 2008
FOIA Request of 9/11 FAA Phone Calls: 1st hit "can't be American [Airlines]"

By ewing2001
FOIA Request of 9/11 FAA Phone Calls: 1st hit "can't be American" Airlines.
picked up at:
Submitted by Kevin Fenton on Sat, 10/18/2008 - 6:18am.

see also Evidence that Flights AA 11 and AA 77
Did Not Exist on September 11, 2001

Successful FOIA Request: FAA Phone Calls on Day of 9/11
I have obtained a new document via FOIA request. It is an FAA memo comprising a transcript of calls between various FAA facilities and other institutions on the day of 9/11, and was referenced in the 9/11 Commission Report, in endnote 128 to Chapter 1 (on page 459). It is not spectacularly exciting, but touches on awareness of all four hijacks, in particular the last three. You can find it here. 9/49
UNK know i mean what hit the world trade center what hit the world trade center can't be american
UNK can't be american not enough damage
ZNY we suspect american eleven and united one seventy five is the best we
can ascertain
ATCSCC where did you hear that one seventy five uh where is he to and from do you know
ATCSCC how how bout can you tell me if we know for sure it was american eleven that went into the trade center
AAL dulles 1a and they both uh apparently been hijacked and eleven we're
pretty sure is in the in there and uh and uh seventy seven we were
talking to them uh according to indianapolis center about forty five
minutes ago
AAL and i don't' know how he got touh to uh back to the trade center i
have no idea if that happened..

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Theory of Ghostplane

Shows how it was done!

"Originals" are on Killtown's 2nd hit page, which is a collection of the extant versions of the "2nd hit" on the South Tower of the Trade Tower complex September 11, 2001.

"Is it Real?" "Check it Out?"

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5k Reward for providing Video of South Tower "Hit" that does not break "Laws of Newton"

Dear Jim and Molly,

Can we turn our interview time into something postivie rather than esoteric squabbles amonst the elite? I have enough of theat myself.

There is a ballot initiative that has more teeth in it that the one Les is passing a matter of fact he took it from the creators.

Molly also likes to have positive notes to end on.

Would you be open to this?

I am ccing the appropriate parties


-----Original Message-----
From: "James H. Fetzer"
Sent: Jul 15, 2008 5:50 PM
To: Paula Gloria
Subject: Response to.... (fwd)


For background in relation an interview about video fakery/no planes.


------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:40 PM -0500
From: "James H. Fetzer"
Subject: Response to ...


Minor bad news and good news: I'm in the middle of a spat with Jim Fetzer, who told me a few months ago that he'd cool it on the video fakery stuff, but instead has been flogging it harder than ever on the Dynamic Duo radio show, which has misled some folks into thinking I share his opinions, which I most emphatically do not.

The good news is that this may serve as a wake-up call that will push him to do some solid scholarly work. Stay tuned for the awful details next week.

July 2008

In response,

As the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, it has never crossed my mindthat all of us should share all and only the same opinions about 9/11--ever! Indeed, the only official statements of the society are our Press Releases, which are meant to represent positions of Scholars. In the case of video fakery/planes or not at the Twin Towers, one press release has appeared, "Mounting Evidence of 9/11 Video Fakery", 28 July 2007, which anyone can access. In light of his present views, I would observe that I even quoted Kevin in that release stating that, given this new evidence, he might have to take these possibilities "more seriously", which I certainly appreciated at the time. As to his current stance, I am less certain.

..., like many others in the 9/11 movement, does not seem to me to have a firm grasp of the nature of science. In particular, he appears to confound the place of finished research reports with actual ongoing inquiry. Finished reports are the kind of thing found in scientific journals.
Actual ongoing inquiry reflects the state of investigation prior to reaching such firm conclusions as to justify their presentation in the form of finished research reports. Indeed, it is easy to confound one with the other, because "finished research reports" do not always represent good science, and good science is not confined to published reports. I think Kevin has largely confounded one with the other. Here is an illustration.

A paper by Steve Jones, "REVISITING 9/11/2001: Applying the Scientific Method", for example, appeared in THE JOURNAL OF 9/11 STUDIES, where it can be found. This, presumably, is an example of "good science" in Kevin's view. But that is not an opinion that I happen to share. If you visit and scroll down to "The Science of 9/11", you can find several discussions I have devoted to this paper, including one entitled, "On Scientifi Method and 9/11 Research", which is archived in audio on the "The Dynamic Duo", 17 May 2007 (Part 1, Part 2), but is also transcribed as "The Manipulation of the 9/11 Community". Click on the icon for "(transcript)" and you will have it at hand to copy and to read at leisure.

In my opinion, the paper I was critiquing was not a publishable paper, for the reasons I enumerated there. (It may have been changed in the meanwhile, since I have noticed that Steve tends to make unannounced changes--even though this is a paper that appears in a journal--just as he did after Chandler, when I pointed out that a photo he had used in support of the presence of molten metal beneath the towers where a group of responders is peering into a chamber that is aglow had to have been faked, since the temperature of the metal would be somewhere around 3,000*F and would be melting the skin from their bodies! (Think about whether you would be willing to put your face over the open spout of a tea kettle when it starts to whistle--water that is only turning to steam around 212*F.)

If ..... wants to challenge my qualifications to render judgments about papers and their publishability, of course, he is welcome to do that.

Check out my experience in this field on my academic site at and you will find that I co-edited SYNTHESE for ten years, founded and edited MINDS AND MACHINES for another ten, and have served on many editorial boards. I know well that the key to a successful journal is appointing members who are highly qualified and of the first rank. I encouraged Steve to do that from the beginning, but, so far as I have been able to discern, he never took my advice. That means, in my view, the journal has fallen short of what it should have been and, with appropriate changes, could still become, namely: a significant venue for the publication of serious research. I am afraid it still falls short.

.... thinks differently, which is fine, but not all opinions are on a par. I have noticed that, instead of encouraging research into controversial aspects of 9/11, such as what happened at the Pentagon, whether unconventional methods were used to destroy the World Trade Center, and the possibility of video fakery (with or without planes) simply do not qualify. I know of serious contributions to one or more of these areas that have been rejected by the journal and, in my view, it was not because of any lack of scholarship by the author(s). On the contrary, while we can find variations upon certain themes there in abundance--it is THE PLACE TO GO for more on thermite/thermate/and possible variations--other issues are not addressed. And this appears to be a matter of policy, not the formal policy of the journal but its de  facto informal policy. They won't go there!

This week was an odd week for .... to be attacking me on this subject for more reasons than one. I had just published a column entitled "Libertarian assails Iran myth", 8 July 2008 in OpEdNews, where it can be found archived as follows:


It would be difficult for readers not to interpret this as a strong endorsement for...'s candidacy. Moreover, that week I featured Joe Keith as my guest on "The Dynamic Duo", Tuesday, 8 July 2008, which I reran on Thursday, 10 July 2008. During this program, Joe and I discussed what I take to be five of the most important, if not the five most important, arguments for video fakery. If Kevin were serious about all of this, then he should be studying them; but that, alas, does not appear to be his style. Here are the five with sources:

(1) Multiple experts (including the FAA, the Royal Air Force, and so on) have calculated the speed of United 175 as reflected by the Michael Herzarkhani video at approximately 560 mph (averaging their estimates). While that corresponds to the cruise speed of a Boeing 767 at 35,000 feet altitude, it would be impossible at 700-1000 feet altitude, where the air is three times more dense, as Joe Keith, an aerospace engineer and designer of the Boeing "shaker system" has explained, in the video entitled, "Flight 175 - Impossible Speed", which is archived at While Anthony Lawson has claimed such a plane could reach that speed in a dive, the plane is clearly not diving.

(2) The way in which the plane enters the building appears to be impossible as well. Go to and scroll to (what is now) the sixth image and you can view the plane interacting with the building. It is passing into the steel and concrete structure without displaying any signs of impact, where the wings, the engines, the fuselage and other component parts all remain intact. It should have been the case that massive debris was breaking off and the plane was being dismantled by the interaction between the moving plane and the stationary building, as early critics and late--from the Web Fairy to Morgan Reynolds--have been maintaining for years now. So this is yet another physical impossibility.

(3) As Joe Keith has observed, the interaction observed here also violates all three of Newton's laws of motion. According to the first law, objects in motion remain in uniform motion unless acted upon by a force. According to the second, an object accelerates in the direction of the force applied. According to the third, there is an equal and opposite reaction. But the plane moves at uniform motion through both air and building, which would violate Newton's laws unless the building provides no more resistance (force) than air, which is absurd. By most counts, the plane moves its length through air in 8 frames and also moves its length into the building in the same number of frames, which cannot be the case if these are real objects and real interactions. Joe's argument has been archived here:.

(4) Neither the impact of United 175 with the South Tower nor the impact of American 11 with the North show the damage done to the steel and concrete in the form of the "cut outs" that subsequently appear at the time they were allegedly being "caused" by the planes' impacts there. A study of the Naudet brothers footage reveals a secondary explosion after the initial impact and fireballs that actually causes the cut out in the North Tower. Indeed, an extension of the right wing's cut out was even "penciled in". Take a look at the study of this phenomenon under "9/11 Amateur, Part 2", which can be found at the following URL: . Presumably, the same technique was employed to create the cut out images in the South Tower as well.

(5) The same student of the videos has examines the Evan Fairbank's footage and found ample grounds to dispute it. Certainly, it shows the same smooth entry as the Herzarkani footage and the same lack of debris from the encounter. However, it goes further in considering the angle of the shot and how he came to take it, which suggests that he is lying through his teeth. He claims he saw a "white flash" and was able to determine it was a jet. But the time line is so brief that this explanation appears to be a complete fabrication. View this study at "9/11 9/11 Amateur, Part 3",. Killtown has now extended the uniform motion argument to Evan Fairbank's video, as youcan see in the very first image currently archived on his site,

The evidence is so visual and easier to assess in video format that I find it more than a little puzzling why Kevin insists that these arguments should be presented in scholarly, written papers. But the fact of the matter is that Morgan Reynolds has already done that in his exceptional study, "Plane Deceit at the World Trade Center", which runs 58 pages with 71 footnotes. I am attaching it here for your consideration. Morgan, of course, is an accomplished scholar with at least a half-dozen books to his credit and innumerable articles. This is a fine piece of work which clearly qualifies as a scholarly, written paper. It may not be first first time you have seen it, but perhaps this will be the first time that you read it. It appears to me to satisfy your scholarly desiderata.

What is most powerful about these arguments, of course, is that they display the occurrence of events that would require violations of laws of physics, which is not possible. Laws of physics cannot be violated and cannot be changed. Which means that, if they are being shown in videos, those videos cannot be authentic. Video fakery and no planes are not the same thing, however, since, although the planes must have been present if the videos were authentic, they might or might not have been present if the videos are fake. They could have been faked for the purpose of concealing features of the planes or of their interaction with the buildings. But there is considerable circumstantial evidence suggesting that, in this case, video fakery may have been required to conceal the absence of planes.

As I explained during the email exchange that led up to ....'s "challenge", the debris often cited in support of the existence of real planes has been repeatedly challenged itself. The engine found on the sidewalk in New York appears to have come from a Boeing 737, not a 767. A piece of debris from an American Airlines crash found at the Pentagon has been traced back to a crash in Cali, Columbia, in 1995. Col. George Nelson, USAF (ret.) has observed that each of these planes had thousands of uniquely identifiable component parts, not a single one of which has been recovered from any of the four "crash sites". And John Lear has pointed out that, before any commercial carrier can pull away from the terminal, the captain must submit an "envelope" certifying that the plane was ready for flight. Yet not one of these envelopes has been produced, either. That seems rather strange.

Perhaps even more importantly, Elias Davidsson has completed a masterful study of the absence of evidence that any of the alleged hijackers were ever aboard any of these planes. I know that ..... is familiar with his work, because I attached a copy of his study to an earlier reply in the course of this debate, and ....  had him as a featured guest on "The Dynamic Duo", 11 July 2008. I don't know what he makes of all of this, but the available evidence could be explained with a high likelihood if there were no planes and all of this had to be faked. Indeed, the studies of alleged witnesses in New York further suggests that there were rather few who claimed to have seen any planes and fewer yet who could identify them. I imagine .... will claim that their reports are decisive, but it is easy to fake eyewitness reports and false memory syndrome is a common occurrence. Violations of laws of physics, however, which cannot possibly occur, are a different matter.

The weight of the evidence has led me to conclude that video fakery took place in New York on 9/11. I am inclined to believe that, in all likelihood, no planes were present as well. That appears to be the preferable hypothesis, given the state of the evidence, but more study would be appropriate to move the matter to the point of being beyond reasonable doubt. I submit that any rational mind who considers the evidence I have presented here will similarly conclude that video fakery took place in New York and that there is a very strong possibility that the planes were an illusion. How else is this evidence to be explained? What would be a reasonable alternative explanation? More study still remains to be done,I would agree, but I cannot resist in observing that anyone with a sincere interest in 9/11 truth who denies these conclusions must be either unfamiliar with the evidence or cognitively impaired. Kevin's concerns cause me concern.


----- Forwarded message from -----
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 18:20:28 -0500
Reply-To: jfetzer
Subject: Re: About video fakery . . .

Here's an article that Joe has posted on Morgan Reynold's web site.
He has offered $5,000 for anyone who can prove that he is mistaken.

Joe's Law
Joseph Keith
Retired Aerospace Engineer
June 13, 2008

Joe's Law. It's immutable. I named it after myself. If it weren't immutable, I wouldn't have put my name on it! Before I explain, let me paraphrase what some historically famous people have said. Thomas Jefferson once declared: "Truth needs no defense, only lies need to be protected." The famous German philosopher Schopenhauer once explained: "Truth goes through three stages; first it's violently opposed, then it's highly ridiculed, and finally it's accepted as an obvious fact." Adolph Hitler once wrote: "Little people tell only little lies. They don't dare tell big lies because they justifiably think that nobody would believe them. However, when big people, or
Governments, tell big lies, little people believe them because they think that nobody would say something so outlandish unless it was an absolute truth."

At present we are faced with refuting probably the biggest lie of all time: 19 Arabs armed with box cutters hijacked four airliners and crashed three of them into buildings, but were thwarted in the fourth airliner by passenger heroics. Oh, I forgot, they were led by a tall bearded Arab who lived in a cave in Afghanistan whose intel improvised a stand down by the U. S. Air Force's NORAD. And, unfortunately, a great many of the little people believe this BIG LIE. In defending this lie, The Media is putting THE TRUTH through its second stage, the ridicule stage. But, of course, this lie really needs defending! If it had any semblance of truth it could stand on its own.

Now, let me get on by explaining Joe's Law. Joe's Law is a consolidation, into one law, of Isaac Newton's three laws of motion, which are: 1. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by a force. 2. When a force is applied to an object, the object accelerates in the direction of the force until the force is removed.

3. Every action creates an opposite an equal reaction. I concocted Joe's Law in order to destroy the BIG LIE and get to the truth. Thusly, Joe's Law states:


By now, I suspect that you have figured out that I formulated Joe's Law for the expressed reason to expose the televised fakery of the 9/11/01 debacle.

So, here's how to apply Joe's Law in order to find the truth:

Buy a DVD of this 9/11/01 debacle. Any DVD of that catastrophic event will do. However, my favorite one is: In Memoriam, New York City, 9/11/01. I like this one because Mayor Rudy Giuliani is the narrator, which gives it good official credibility; and the alleged crash of United Airlines Flight 175 is forthcoming in about four minutes, so you don't have to waste a lot of time waiting. Play the DVD, and when the plane first comes into view, hit the pause button on your remote and then do the following: Mark the screen at the tip of the plane's nose and then use your remote's single step button to advance the plane while you count the frames it takes for the
 airliner to fly its own length. Then just keep hitting the single step until the plane just touches the tower, and then count the steps it takes for the plane to be completely absorbed into the tower, all the while noticing what happens to the immediate environment during each single step. Wow! What astounding truth you will become aware of! You will learn that the plane takes the same number of frames to fly its own length through thin air as it does to fly through the steel and concrete tower, thus violating Newton's first and second laws of motion. You will see a plane that seemingly flies directly into the face of a half million ton building without decelerating. You
will also notice that the plane causes no damage to itself or the tower as it melds into it; and even though the plane enters at an angle, the leading wing causes no reaction as it first strikes the tower, thus violating Newton's third law of motion. In fact, you will see no reactions whatsoever caused by the plane smoothly gliding into the building. You will also notice that no objects are falling during this smooth entry. Thus, Joe's Law, which is absolutely immutable, appears to have been violated(1).

This result can only be described as TV fakery!

Now, you may ask: "What good does proving TV fakery do? We already know that 9/11 was an inside job." Well, here's what it does: it not only shows U. S. Government complicity, but it also shows the co-complicity of The Establishment Media. And, because of this The Media have, albeit not so cleverly, designed a last resort method to protect itself. It claims to have proof that all videos which show frontal WTC2 views of Flight 175 entering the tower were taken by freelance reporters and sold, along with all rights, to the networks. The name of these freelancers are: Michael Hezarkhani(2), Evan Fairbanks(3), and Luc Couchesne(4). The Media's defense will be: "We didn't fake these videos, we merely bought them, believing them to be actual videos of the catastrophe as it occurred!" The question now is: When this fakery is exposed, will the little people still believe THE BIG LIE?

For those of you searching for the truth, I am offering a reward of $5000 to anyone who can provide me with a video of an airliner that crashes into WTC2 without violating Joe's Law. Proof of date of origination must be provided.
Email Joseph Keith

(1) A video showing that Joe's Law is immutable.
(2) Michael Hezarkhani video, real time

Michael Hezarkhani video, slow motion.

(3) Evan Fairbanks video, real time and slow motion.

 Evan Fairbanks, slow motion.

(4) Luc Courchesne video, real time. 

Luc Courchesne video, real time and slow motion.
Quoting J. Fetzer:

> Here's a preliminary response about the uniform motion proof that thevideos are faked, which comes from Joe Keith, an aerodynamic engineer, who will be my guest

on "The Dynamic Duo" this coming Tuesday, namely:

> Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:48:25 -0700 [07/05/2008 07:48:25 PM CDT]
> From: Joseph Keith
> To: jfetzer
> Subject: Re: Uniform Motion
> Headers: Show All Headers

> Hi, Jim,

Yes, I am a source that in the crash videos, the plane moves in uniform motion through thin air and through the steel and concrete tower. If you count the frames for the plane to fly its own length through thin air and through the steel and concrete tower, you find that you count the same number of frames. Impossible. And, I have given my demonstrations to dozens, maybe hundreds, of people who have allagreed with me thatthese videos are all fake. Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings, they crash against them!!! How do you meld with people who claim that thevideos are for real???? They must be disinfo perps!!!
Joe Keith
> ----- Original Message ----- From:
> To: "Joseph Keith"
> Cc:
> Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 4:59 PM
> Subject: Re: Uniform Motion
> Joe,
> I thought you were the source of the argument that the plane moves in uniform motion through air and through the steel-and-concrete tower, which of course violates all three of Newton's laws of motion. Am I wrong to think this was your very elegant argument--which can even b illustrated by marking off equal units of distance in equal units of time (the camera running at constant speed)? I thought it was yours.
> Jim
While I do not infer that Rolf or others who insist the videos are notfake are "disinfo perps", I find it very puzzling that he insists upon the existence of debris from the impacts, when there appears to be no debris whose authenticity can be confirmed. Does he mean, for example, the engine found lying on the street, which turns out to be, not from a Boeing 767, but from a Boeing 737? Where is the debris that should be extending from the impact area? Does he not know that other debris was planted at the Pentagon, for example, where a piece of fuselage has been traced back to a crash in Calais, Columbia, that occurred in 1995? I think he needs to satisfy his ownstandard with proof of real debris.
> Has he not paid any attention to Col. George Nelson, USAF (ret.), whohas observed on many occasions that each of these planes had hundreds, even thousands, of uniquely identifiable parts, yet not one of these uniquely identifiable parts has ever been found? Does he not know the point made by John Lear, a pilot with extraordinary qualifications, that no commercial airliner can depart from the gate without completing its "envelope" certifying preparations for departure, yet no envelope has been presented for any of these flights? Has he not heard me explain that FAA records show two of these planes not being deregistered until 2002 and the other two not until 2005? I am very diappointed in Rolf.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

"Propaganda is not meant to fool the intelligencia,
it is merely meant to provide them an excuse to avoid
seeing ugly realities, they'd sooner not believe."

-- Joseph Goebbels
Nazi propagandist,
Nuremburg War Crimes Trials

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Interview with Joseph Keith

This originally was posted on Ningen's Blog, and then copied to Pilots, Architects, and others websites.
He explains how jetliners COULD NOT have it the towers at low altitude with the reported speeds.

The audio interview (pumpitout) is much better than the transcript...

" Joseph Keith is a retired 76-year-old software engineer who worked in the aerospace industry and just resigned from a professional group known as the Scientific Panel Investigating Nine Eleven (SPINE) founded by Canadian scientist, A.K. (“Kee”) Dewdney. The website is Curious about why he resigned (I’m still a SPINE member), I interviewed him from his home in southern California.

Q: Why did you resign from SPINE?

A: Well, I was a founding member in 2002 but I have little patience. With all the arguments I have gone through with Kee, I’ve spent so much time with Kee, it’s led nowhere. A plane never hit the second trade center tower, WTC 2, that’s what started our disagreement about 4 years ago.

Leonard Spencer first came out with what I thought was a smoking gun, the pod. I thought that pod must be a smoke screen device to hide the fact that a real airliner flew by but did not hit the building. And then editors doctored the tape after the fact.

Later on I decided the pod was a distraction since I determined that the video was fake. Case closed.

Q: Why is the video phony?

A: The video is phony because airliners don’t meld into steel and concrete buildings, they crash against them!

Q: Why would the establishment elite pull off a phony video?

A: The video had to be phony because the Illuminati, or whatever we want to call them, had to eliminate all possibilities of a foul up. They needed the hijacking scam to implicate the Muslims, but they couldn’t afford any risk. They had to Keep-It-Simple-Stupid so they faked the crashes.

Since we know that the rich will always hang together, have their children intermarry, and do anything to protect their wealth, they must have an organization, an interlocking directorate, if you will, that is compartmentalized. I could have done a better job, but they faked the video in an amateurish way. A friend of mine could have done a much better job of faking an airplane crash—break a wing off, break a part of the body, throw some fluff in and then I wouldn’t have noticed anything wrong.

Q: When did you realize something was amiss about 9/11?

A: I watched 9/11 on TV that day and my next-door neighbor is a pilot for SkyWest Airlines. We were good friends and when 9/11 happened I called up right away and said, “Turn on the TV.” He came over to my house. I said, “It’s fake.” “Yes, it’s fake,” he said. Later, we decided that the networks did not get the real-time feed of the crash and simulated it instead. In about a week we were convinced by neighbors that the networks were displaying the real thing. His wife is an American Airlines flight attendant and she’s very outspoken. Every 9/11 anniversary they put out a big display about praying for 9/11 flight attendants and all that. She thinks I’m a stupid conspiracy nut. Kee used to ask David, through me, airline questions, but now David is not allowed to talk to me. I don’t know if Kee is personally contacting him now.

Q: You knew right away it was an inside job because the WTC hit was faked?

A: I have spent lots of time trying to figure out how the New World Order could screw up so badly, and the only conclusion I can come to is that there must be some high-ranking insider, or possibly group, that is trying to warn the world of the danger of allowing such a powerful force to rule. In another era, the most powerful force in the World was the Holy Roman Empire and it was brought down by an insider who exposed the document that gave it its power as a fraud. I can’t go into the details now but it later led to the Reformation. I wrote a paper on it 50 years ago.

Q: You say anyone can prove the video is fake. How?

A: First get any video. They’re getting harder to find. A good example is “In Memoriam, New York City 9/11/01” from HBO, narrated by Rudy Giuliani, because the plane crashes at the beginning. Start the DVD and as the plane comes into view, hit the pause on your remote and then go frame-by-frame until the plane goes into the building, step by step.

Carefully watch the plane go into the building: it’s like a hot knife cutting through butter. Marvel at how a plane can meld into a steel-concrete building. A plane should crash against the building. It makes one curious! It should make you think about how a plane would enter a steel-concrete building.

Q: One argument we hear is that all the videos can’t be fake.

A: Well, get all 30 of ‘em and run ‘em, I have four. One of mine doesn’t show the actual crash, two of them show a plane banking, one doesn’t.

Every video that shows impact shows a plane flying through the tower wall the same way it flies through thin air: no cratering effect, no pushing parts of the building in, no crunching of the airframe as it hits resistance, no reaction from the heavy engines and hidden landing gear, no parts breaking off, no outer 30 feet of the wing breaking off, no bursting, shredding or bending of the wing. No nothing.

Q: Isn’t that impossible in reality?

A: Yes. Then after absorption of the plane, you see the building closing up and then an explosion. Meanwhile, nothing fell from either the building or the plane.

Q: That’s compelling evidence of video fakery. What else?

A: One more test is to pause with the plane on the screen. Take a magic marker or tape and mark the nose of the plane and then count frames until the tail passes the mark. You’ll find that the number of steps the plane takes while the plane is in thin air is the same as the number of steps the plane takes as it melds into the building.

Q: So there’s no deceleration?

A: Right. It violates all Newton’s laws of motion. I’ll state them:

1. An object at rest remains at rest and an object in motion remains in motion until a force is applied.

2. When a force is applied to an object, the object accelerates in the direction of the force. When an object in motion hits stationary resistance, the force acts in the opposite direction of the object and therefore the object decelerates.

3. Newton said, “For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction” but I say, every action produces an equal and opposite reaction.

Q: So, for example, a diver speeds through thin air but slows in the resistance of the water unless he has a new energy source to maintain speed.

A: Right. It’s like this TV show I was watching called Myth Busters. They dumped this dummy from 100 feet and it registered 16 G’s when it hit water. That can kill you, we can only take about 10 G’s. Then think about hitting steel and concrete.

Q: Believers in Boeing 767s hitting the twin towers always bring up kinetic energy as the big explanation for how an aluminum plane could fly right through the wall of a steel and concrete tower. Speed squared is supposed make us believe the plane-like outline of the holes in the towers.

A: The more kinetic energy, the more damage the speeding object will do when it hits, but they’re claiming that it punched right through. The plane should have continued right through the building like a bullet through paper. Sure, in the bullet case, little kinetic energy is lost. No plane deceleration also means the plane never lost kinetic energy. Victor Thorn and the others, even though they’re good on demolition and no plane at the Pentagon, are afraid to come out for the No Plane Theory (NPT).

When Jerry Longspaugh, an aerospace engineer and SPINE member, saw a photo of a hole in one of the towers and thought he saw the core, he wrote to Kee and me, “It looks like the NPT is true.” Maybe Kee said something to him, I don’t know.

Kee’s got to be a phony. He’s been saying how sorry he was about the hassle I’m suffering from the plane huggers. That kind of thing is not unusual in my life.

Q: Why won’t Kee do the video test?

A: His university won’t let him.

Q: But he’s done a lot exposing 9/11 lies like proving the cell phone calls were impossible.

A: Kee is allowed some freedom but NPT is the key to the kingdom. It would topple the kingdom, so he won’t go there. has this “What may have happened” and “What did not happen” and he won’t use ‘em. He won’t run your article. They have to have Arab hijackers, so they have to have airplanes.

Q: So do you believe there were no planes?

A: Logic tells me there were no airliners involved. They never showed any wreckage, the hole was empty, and the government showed a few parts but no serial numbers, no part numbers.

Q: The government could have crashed a plane, say, in Pennsylvania, by remote control.

A: Too many problems. Somebody could pick up a part with a serial number.

Q: What about the controversy over high-energy explosives at the WTC?

A: Well, I tend to agree with those who believe they were used but my problem has always been the video. It was fake and that was the end of it for me. Case closed!

Q: Is SPINE or Scholars for 911 Truth doing any good?

A: Absolutely not, they haven’t done anything for a couple of years. SPINE is defunct. In 2004, for example, I sent something by Gerard Holmgren against the plane huggers to Kee and nothing came of it. SPINE never puts up anything controversial so it is just safe stuff, orthodoxy now.

Q: Nila Sagadevan is a big defender of planes at the WTC.

A: When he joined SPINE I called him up because he lived in southern California and found he lived only 6-7 miles from me. We talked about going for a beer but when I got around to the NPT, he said that was nonsense. “My friend Greg Szymanski visited ground zero and reported a jet engine so I know a plane hit the bldg,” and he hung up. Nila has some weird beliefs and I forwarded an email from him to Kee and wrote, “Ask this guy if he’s ever interviewed an ET.” Nila wants to get on talk shows, peddle his weird beliefs, and he depends on the media to sell his books. Gurus are liars.

Q: Why is there such resistance to NPT?

A: NPT is a direct attack on the head of the snake. You can go after Bush, Cheney and that whole compartmentalized entity but not the head of the snake. NPT is the only thing that we have direct evidence of, so it is very threatening. The media control everything because they can point the finger at anybody. The media is the enforcement arm of the head of the snake that controls everything. It can topple any government. And NPT is direct proof of their enforcement of the 9/11 scam. It’s the propaganda arm of the ruling class and NPT would break it all open. They’d be done."